Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

La Tene Rhapsody

litrfree

Dears,

I hope you are well, hot&spicy summer is coming, I feel it. I am still with us, and my focus is working for archeology people, more and more, as volunteer, and with detector, what else :)
A story: Last week, short comment only, if I may, late evening, when I come back from the white collars world, I was disappointed as a pig, my thermometer was broken, close to 9 p.m. a swimming pool 31 degree Celsius, and air the same. Some idiot forgot shut down a solar heater panel. He looks like me....

I wish you great&cool hunts

litfree
your poor killer of flies

P.S. One more hot news: My the first own PI is on the list of arsenal, and ... this is the other side of the finds... :) Next time you can see....

[attachment 268782 1TheLaTeneringtootightformyfingers.jpg]
1 The La Tene ring too tight for my fingers

[attachment 268783 2Themiddleagepartofkey.jpg]
2 The middle age part of key

[attachment 268784 3ThehorseadornmentcalledTriplesandbronzfoundryandafragmentandnodatepin.jpg]
3 The horse adornment called Triples and bronz foundry and a fragment and no date pin

[attachment 268785 4ThebronzeLaTenering.jpg]
4 The bronze La Tene ring in detail

My great apologies for missing your post earlier in the week! :please: Wonderful story and write up about your Life's triumphs and tragedies.
Sorry to hear about your boiling pot swimming pool, perhaps you can throw in some lobsters and then have some friends come over?:rofl:
Well done and good Luck in your future adventures!:clapping:
Mud

Awesome finds!

We here in the States can not dream of digging anything that old...You folks across the pond have it made for sure!

HH,