Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

La vita bella !

Martin(Qc)

Today we drove in a direction we never explored to see if we could try a place Luke has spotted. We got permission and were really glad to ear no one passed before us... Plus an added bonus, the lake had been drained.
Strangly, things started slow... like it always does and then target kept on coming Before noon, it was cloudy, but rain was holding up... but after the lunch break, it poored uninterrepted. I was wet like a... well a wet dog, but i didn't cared.

We dug and dug all day and i'm sure there are still many signals left behind, but we were exausted and light started to fade.... time to go back home.

I ended the day with 119.35$ thanks to 35 twonies that sure boosted the total Got 5 gold, not counting the gold insertion on the Medical bracelet made of silver. Also got 8 silver.

Luke was less fortunate on gold but must have an impresive total as well! Boy ! Dont you love days like that

You guys have some great spots up there...your posts are always impressive ;)

Amen brother, you guys just gotta get back out there! An unhunted drained lake, now there is a nice find! I LIKE IT! SWEET LODE MATE!