Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lady Liberty takes a seat in Canada!!!

Johnny Cache

I have always wanted to find any Seated coin, and today was my day! It was only 2 inches deep, and it was so smooth I though it was part of a earring, or a play coin. After a few seconds I nearly passed out when I realized what I had. I found this baby right where my digger is in the picture, and off in the distance you can see a square yellow sign - the international boundary line. She made it into Canada, barely!

My area wasn't settled until the 1890's, so finding seated here is difficult, especially in good shape. I don't care that its nearly smooth as a slug, I love it!

Nice find, JC! Man, they sure got their money's worth out of that coin!

Very nice trophy find! Congrats on the effort and commitment to this sport!:clapping:
Mud

Talk about worn. Congrats on that find.

Well, after some research the only date that works with this dime is 1838!!! Ill be hard pressed to find an older silver than that here!

Wow, that IS an oldster! Very Cool !!