Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lady Liberty

My house was built in 1918. Found this ring under a bush in the front yard. On the inside it says "Patent applied for-Sterling" but no numbers. I think the stones are just glass but who cares, it's my first ring.

That's a really cool ring. First ring. Sterling silver. Found in your own yard. I doesn't get any better. Now go find those old coins around that house. Make sure you get right up to the foundation.:thumbup:

it only gets marginally better than that. I'd wager that ring was some Bicentennial trinket or else a souvenir. Gooogle it and see what you learn.

Now if I could only get my wife to say that:rofl: