Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lake Hunt Yesterday

scott.f

Yesterday I drove north to a lake and spent the whole day detecting. The park people were late opening the change rooms so I spent an hour walking the beach and detecting the sand where I got a couple of coins and a load of toys. The zoo collection was found one at a time along the whole length of the beach, I've put them in a bag with other items to go to goodwill.

All in all a fun day. I met up with Martin who joined me for a bit of the hunt and then continued all day in the water without a break. Targets are few and far between there but if you put in enough time you get a fair amount of clad etc.

Here's the loot...
28501748395_35de3f1cb5_b.jpg

And a link to the video..
Lake Hunt

Anytime spent at the beach is ok by me, Gold or Silver finds would be nice, but you take what you get and try again another day.

Congrats Scott
You had a good day at that lake, great work.