Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

land star nel tornado coils

dioramix

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WxJGtgeUsc[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moYdJh1jNjY&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/video]

I would love to have one on my Landstar. It would be nice to see an already deep detector go a little deeper.

This video seems to say that with the NEL coil you can just about double the depth of the Landstar compared to the stock 8" coil. Question is, does the coil cost more than the detector? Also, it would be nice to see a head to head comparison with the Fisher 11" DD and the NEL.

They are selling on Ebay. They are from the Urkraine so buyer beware. Noticed that most of them have no return policies.

And..Apparently Minelab is not happy about this product..Patent theft issue, if you want one you might hurry, may not be on eBay much longer.

Minelab has no patents on the coils.

HH
Mike

Mike, I think that he is referring to the NEL coils for the Minelab Xterra detectors, They have a proprietary chip in them that the folks that make the NEL seem to have pirated.

ahhh......yeah....that might be a problem.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

HH
Mike