Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Large 360 degree pan

A

Anonymous

I took this picture, or I should say a series of 14 pictures, last spring, in a park I go hiking in. It is a great place for taking pictures Nim. Lots of wildlife and bugs and just plane beauty.
It was once owned by Edsel Ford. He bought the land and built a beautiful home on it after Linburgs kid was kidnappen. It was their haven and that is what the house on the hill was called, "The Haven" Some turd kids burned the beautiful log estate house down a few years ago for fun.
I apologize to the modum users for the size of this picture but I could not reduce it any more without distroying what quality is left or making it so small that it was useless.

Wow, that's pretty impressive Royal. If it ever stops raining today I may go out and try some more panos to see if I can get the hang of it. Nice job by the way.

the pictures from last year. Opened the program and brought them into the program. Told it what I wanted and clicked on ok. I went and got a cup of coffee and there it was.
I usally open the finshed picture in Photoshop and adjust anything I want, sharpness, etc and then use the save for web feature in photoshop. Then post it.
I want to get out today myself but the rain looks to be staying a while. That park is only about 5 or 6 miles from me and has some great trails. I will take you there some time.
Up on Haven Hill, where Edsel and his family lived, it is really nice and there swimming pool and patio is still there, although now in good shape. It is a nice park. I asked the park manager a couple years ago if I could detect and he said sure. So I have hit it afew times with lousy success. I found a place that there was a sledding hill, years ago and I doubt anyone has ever hit it. The first nice day, I am hitting it. Gotta get out.

a great way to use digital for scenery shots. Now that the Gov has opened up the size limits on pictures, we can post them.
I apologize to the 56k modum posters but I can not make them much smaller without distroying the picture quality. It is degraded as it is but still good enough

the pictures from last year. Opened the program and brought them into the program. Told it what I wanted and clicked on ok. I went and got a cup of coffee and there it was.
I usally open the finshed picture in Photoshop and adjust anything I want, sharpness, etc and then use the save for web feature in photoshop. Then post it.
I want to get out today myself but the rain looks to be staying a while. That park is only about 5 or 6 miles from me and has some great trails. I will take you there some time.
Up on Haven Hill, where Edsel and his family lived, it is really nice and there swimming pool and patio is still there, although now in good shape. It is a nice park. I asked the park manager a couple years ago if I could detect and he said sure. So I have hit it afew times with lousy success. I found a place that there was a sledding hill, years ago and I doubt anyone has ever hit it. The first nice day, I am hitting it. Gotta get out.
hey! Do you still live near Haven Hill? I would like to join you in checking out that sledding hill there!