Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Large Cent, button, and wheatie with the Simplex.

JASONSPAZ1

We all had a great time today at a group hunt in NH.
Lots of friendly and cool people there. My Nokta/Makro Simplex+ ran great. I was often nodding my head because I couldn’t believe how deep I was hitting birdshot. I was more than happy to let a few hunters try the Simplex+. One gentleman after lunch came up to me and said that he was in his car browsing the web and ready to purchase a Simplex.
Problem is their sold out everywhere.
But in the end whatever machine that works for you is the best. These are just a few of the goodies.
HH
Jason

Nice finds how do you like the simplex?
Matk

Looks like a small army in that picture, how many folks were there hunting that day? I've never hunted in a hunt like that but one day while I was hunting in my park they set up a hunt right next to where I was hunting and they looked like a bunch of bees going all over the place.

The Nokta/Makro Simplex is an incredible metal detector. It should be selling for 600.00. However, the Simplex is only 299.99
I don't want to go overboard gushing but it works so good in the wet salt. I still can't believe how good it works at the beaches. Inland I use two tone audio. Snappy and deep.

HH
Jason

Nice finds, waiting on my dealer to get his in stock.

Nice finds with a new machine
HH
Mark

Hi Jason I am new to this site. Those are some nice finds, I did not know I needed or could afford a new machine till I visited the N/M booth at pound the ground and ordered one that night from Kellyco simplex will solve a lot of problems for me as I live in Kittery Maine. Mostly lone wolf hunters in my area Looks like I am not to far from you if you know of any group hunts or groups I could join let me know I have been digging a few years , my bride is from Methuen so I know your area well cheers. Johnny’!