Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Larry-IL and Carl-NC are GREAT guys...I'm sure Larry just wanted to avoid a slugfest like it was initially on the E-Trac forum :)

christopher-ohio

I have to keep reminding myself that e-mails and posts cannot really tell what your mood, intent, or emotion clearly was many a time when it was written...some can take it really positive, others really negative, it's happened to me more than once and it was VERY disheartening and hurtful that it was taken wrong but I got over it. I hope we can keep the Vision Forum on course with civil attitudes and avoid really negative, nasty stuff....we all have a right to our opinion but we still need to be diplomatic...trust me...I know...I have to stop myself daily before I confront someone to think about what and how I'm saying it since I've done it badly many a time and regretted it later...this still is a hobby for enjoyment purposes as is the forum to share and learn. Sometimes I think that I used to spend a lot more time hunting before I got on the forums and may have enjoyed it more since I didn't know about other machines or issues. I just learned on my own after reading the manual and did the best with the machine I had and had a great time...sometimes I think my downfall was when I started to read too much and wonder about all those machines...if they are better...I've spent a lot of time and money debating after what I read. If you start to get too emotional about the forum content I think sometimes it's good to take a break from the forums for awhile and focus on your new machine-learn it well and it's ins and outs...If I would get a Vision I would consider doing just that to focus and maybe just post the finds and info about them-depth, readings, etc...to help others...JMHO...HH!