Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last 2 football field hunts

balenim

My last two trips to an old football field have been really good to me. I've been hunting this site for almost a year now and I'm down to hunting the real iffy signals. I mainly use the Minelab 8" coil on an SE and as you can see, it does a great job of sniffing out silver. The bent 1964 quarter was about 10" down which was about 4" below a clad quarter and a nickel. The Mercs are: 1934D, 1936, 1942D, 1943S, 1943, 1943D,1944, 1945, 1945. The Washingtons are 1964 (apparently hit by lawn mower) and 1941. I'll post other finds from this site later now that I've figured this imaging out.

baleniM

Nice Silver haul balenim, congrats,.My best spot this year has been an old football field that has given up 17 silvers this year for me, and I know there is still a few left. Those kind of spots are hard to find.
LaDigger

That old football field looks to be a pretty good place to hunt. The signals may be harder to come by but if you're working it harder you may come up with some real gems that you may have otherwise missed. Nice job on all that silver!

Crispytoo

beautiful job balenim,that silver is really beautiful.know you enjoy finding it too.i like nthe way silver will shine.keep hittin that place..hh

Looks like you had a great day with all that silver. Keep pounding that field!

Reggie,

All of those were found using the Minelab 8" coil. I use the X-5 about as much as the 8 though I don't get quite the depth. If I'm looking in what I think is a good spot and not really able to separate any signals, I'll change to the X-5.

Thanks for looking

Really Nice!!!!!! Keep it up!!!!!