Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

LAST 2 HUNTS

johnspoppi

At last, a few good finds to post. Had my XS for about 8 years and this is the first year I had time to spend time in the parks. The 1843 four pence was a real surprise.

Nice display of silvers and IH's johnspoppi.:beers:
the 1843 four pence looks sweet too, Not to
many of them found anymore. Congrats.
Gold Nuggets :wiggle:

wtg john i also use a explorer xs and i have too say if it is a coin magnet :thumbup:

Looks like some nice recoveries and hope you find many more with that XS of yours. They are HOT on Silver! Congrats on the great finds and the Indians look like they are in nice shape as well. Continued Success, Good Luck and HH to you.:detecting:

n/t

well done on the fourpence, they are hard to find, heres a little history for u, i have been told that fourpences were originally handed out by the king or queen to the poor, i have been lucky enough to find one in my time detecting in Australia and it has a pendant hole in it, these gifts were quite valued by the owners :)

Thanks for the history lesson, having the king or queen touch that coin means a lot more to me now.