Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last beach, a little but good ...:detecting:

senda

Hi guys
I went last Sunday morning with my Sovering gt. A small beach, difficult to access, at the mouth of a river. Free nude beach. The beach is just 170 meters a long and had a lot of sand. I discovered a small area of ​​60/70 square meters with little sand, soil was full of mini shells of mollusks and small boulders as beans. The game was developed by more than two hours. The awards were 21 pulltab's, 15 tons of molten aluminum cans and rotting remains of soda, a knife without a blade ¿? and rasta ring, I think.
I left the beach, a bit disappointed to a small area of ​​grass with signs of nightlife. Remains of fires, condom packaging, traces of pigs ...
I remembered a recent post which spoke of looking at the way back to the car. Continue a little more ... clear signs foil, dug and I was right, foil. I keep swinging, a different, more sweet and pleasant signal. It is not a signal, several signals in two feet of land. A chain fragment, the nameplate and a little section the other side of a beautiful silver bracelet. The name Louis (Lewis) and back, Mª LUISA LOVES YOU, and date. I think it is a first anniversary gift from Maria Luisa and Luis. After I recovered two fishing sinkers and an old lighter that I will try to recover.
I add some photos of the place
Thanks for watching
todo%20uno_zpsaotmuqzk.jpg

tres%20cachos_zpse80ieutr.jpg

pulsera%202_zpsenviqxzi.jpg

inscrip_zpsvulxusdf.jpg

robayera%202_zpsd1swpxlt.jpg

robayera%203_zpsvpmuwlvb.jpg

robayera%204_zpsrktfeivz.jpg

Excellent hunt and score on that nice silver bracelet! :surprised:

You should get us some pictures of the place when the nudes are there! :clapping: I wonder, You may be able to hunt right in with them if you are also nude?:rofl:

Really a great hunt and write up about how you were thinking about what this site was telling you!:beers:
Mud

Well, I'll tell you, Senda, you got me thinking.....strolling down a beach bare naked, swinging a detector has got to be one of Life's Greatest experiences...:clapping: Perhaps I'll give it a go this season...:rofl:
Mud

Mud keep in mind that your area has laws against Indecent exposure. Of course I have heard that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. or was that the Beer Holder. It would depend on the Ladies point of view whether the exposure was decent or indecent.