Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

last couple hunts

coilswinger

well i think ive dug just about all the targets out of my old school housebeen hunting it since last year with another brand detector.but since using explorer and etrac i think there arent many targets left .between the school and the house next door ive pulled about 30 silvers best being a 1899 barber half and a 1841 shilling.so many wheats i lost count id have to say 80.the shilling came from the school yard still cant figure that out oldest other coin 1917 merc.than this past sunday i hit a 1730 or 1780 copper my oldest coin ever still scratching my head on that one .also hit a pocket spill 10 wheats no silvers

Great digs :beers: Sounds like there may have been activity there that pre-dates the school. Often times old school houses served double duty as meeting halls and such. 30 silvers is a lot for one site, in this day and age anyway.

Super finds Coilswinger That sounds like a really good area to hunt Bet theres plenty of finds left for you there HH:clapping: