Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last couple of hunts near Kennesaw, Ga.

bunker314

Hi All,
Got out and hit a spot near the Kennesaw Battle Field. It has been really hard with my Safari but I started getting an ear for it today. Found the first regular bullet (not sure what cal.) within 5 mins of starting. It was the only one that gave me a good solid signal. All other signals were jumping with multiple tones and numbers all day. (6.5hrs. today) Three of the 4 cleaners were in a fallen tree root ball. I was surprised by each of the buckles. Everything sounded like square nails with just a bit of difference.
Thanks for looking,
Bunker

really cool finds. georgia rocks"

Hi bunker,That knife part looks like part of a straight razor,is that what you were thinking?

Hi Blade,
The"knife" thingy is fairly thick so I didn't think it was a straight razor. But I could be wrong. Will put it in the tank and see what happens.
Thanks for the feedback.
Bunker

Congrats,
I am too chicken to get anywhere near Kennesaw Battle Field, I civil war hunt in South West Atl a little hunted out, but when you find spot you can rack up the bullets.
You should try John White Park. I still bullets on every trip.:beers:

Cool finds, there's more where that came from. Nice William's cleaners. Every time I get down to Atlanta I go over a see Wildman at The Best Little War House in town, WTG