Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last couple outings

Terry(Mi)

Hit a few old home sites and here are some coins I dug the past couple outings and todays buttons and better relics. I hit the LC today nestled in with a large iron target, but the tone was right, so up she came. My coins are quite pale compared to the others I seen dug, but at least I ended up the "lead king" haha. I hope to see some of the other finds get put up.... some people had a real good day :cheers:

I also tried out some hard-wired headphones to see if I could get away from the interference, neither that nor the reboot did the trick. I have been tinkering with several programs and freq's, but found most of the coins and buttons running pitch mode, disc 5, 17 K reactivity 3.

Nice lc. Fun hunt today. Glad u posted the crank lookin whatchamhookie. I don't quite understand the interference. I rarely get any from your machine.

Great finds!!!! I would be very satisfied with a day like that. I think that I have seen you mention using Pitch Mode in another post. For some reason....I just haven't been interested in considering it an option. Mainly because I don't understand it. Why do you like using pitch mode, if you don't mind me asking?