Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

last day rosie, wrap up 2016

larbear

Snow is deep and plentiful here in N. Idaho. So for the last day of 2016, I waded in the lake looking for treasures. There was not much to be found but I did manage another silver coin to end the year on a good note ( '59 rosie).

For 2016, I was hoping to meet or exceed my clad total for 2015, which was $360. I managed to do that with a season ending total of $415, despite having to take two months off to recover from aortic valve replacement surgery.

Like most of us, I was hoping for some gold and some silver coins. But I didn't find any gold, only found 5 silver coins, and 21 sterling pieces. I did have a lot of fun, most finds were with the F70 and a few with the CZ7a Pro.

I am itching to get back in the lake but right now we are in the deep freeze with single digit temps for the low. Bought the silver rounds with the clad I found.

Good luck and happy hunting in 2017 !

Thanks doc, the surgery went well and I am feeling good. 2017 is off to a slow start regarding detecting but I am looking forward to what the new year may bring. Getting out and having fun and maybe I'll find a few goodies.

Good luck to you !