Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last Explorer Find for a while??

jcweber77

Just recently started posting again after 8 or 9 years! Yes, it's been too long. Have an e-trac on the way, but got out with the explorer II for a bit today for probably the last time for a while. Went to an old sawmill town that disappeared in the 30's. I've hunted it many times and always leave with a few keepers. I thought I was going to end up empty handed today... but on the way out, my buddy dug the 1853 half-dime and I picked up the 1909 Half Dollar about 15 feet from him. Nothing else the rest of the day, but just these two made it worth it! Sorry for the picture quality... the sun was bright and couldn't get a good angle from my phone.
[attachment 187556 image.jpeg]

[size=large]sounds like you're losing an old friend in your ex2

HH[/size]

Nice finds for you and your buddie. The E-trac is a good machine but
keep the EX2 as a back up... Welcome back to the forum.
Gold Nuggets :wiggle: