Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

last hunt banner day 11- 21-12

dabbie1

Weather here in Delaware was in mid-sixties,Went to my old honey-hole school..I have been here several times with my old detector,as well as my new technetics omega 8000. A total of about 14 times.I changed my settings to 70 sens and 30 discrim. Just goes to show no place is completely hunted out.Right away I got a low tone at 13 inches,turned out to be a 1957 canidian nickel with a beaver.That has been my oldest coin from here. I next got a high tone at 15-16 inches,I pulled out a 16 inch silver necklass marked 925 Italy.After 33 years detecting this was my first necklass. This is also the school where I got the superman ring in center field.I also pulled a Brass music Award medallion from the thirties when this school first opened up.I also dug $9.35 in clad.Strange as yet this school has not giving up any silver coins. School opened in early thirties. Should be silver here. I will keep trying.HH Wayne in Delaware

Keep at it and you will! Don't forget your own yard. I found more silver on my property than any other, and my house was built in 1965!