Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last Hunt of 2017...

Blind Squirrel

Howdy and Happy 2018 to you all!

The last hunt of 2017 started on a slow note but finished with a nice surprise! My hunting buddy, Kenneth, and I went to a site that we had previously hunted and had found several silver coins and wheat cents. The 2 homes that were there had just been demolished and the lots cleared. Kenneth was fortunate enough to dig a 1926-S merc and some memorial cents and clad. I dug a couple clad dimes, a clad quarter, 3 memorials and a 1949-D wheat cent. We decided to try another site - a large vacant lot that at one time had 2 homes on it. Kenneth found a few memorials and clad dimes while I spent most of the time talking with the property owner, a U.S. Marine who served in Desert Storm. Walking back to the truck to call it a day, I noticed something crumpled up in the weeds and when I picked it up I was surprised to see the portrait of Ben Franklin! In the past, I have eye balled $1's, $5's and a $20 but this was my first $100 bill find! I keep it in my wallet now for good luck. Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Congrats

You know what they say "A blind Squirrel gets an acorn every now and then."

Thanks Trashfinder! I was just at the right place at the right time. If I had chosen a path 5 feet one way or another that C note would have been missed by me. Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

I have never heard of anyone finding a 100 dollar bill before.Well deserved in my eyes. Congrats and happy New year.

Blind Squirrel said:
Thanks daddyflea! I wasn't so blind as to not see the GREEN! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

I think that was my point you dont find anything unless you are out hunting. Good Job!!

Thanks again dadyflea! We are on the same page. I hope that you have a lot of luck and a lot of fun with your V!! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel