Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last hunt till next days off...

capt.

but had a new first today. I found a Presidential 1$ coin! I have read that there are millions of these things around but this is the first one I have ever seen or held in real life. Rang up 89/91 like a quarter. Tried to find silver today, like every time I head out, and missed it by 1 year...a 65 quarter. Also had 2 1960 pennies, and a 1964 penny. Almost, but no cigar. Gonna be a long 28 days. I need to win the lottery so I can stay home and metal detect all the time. Anyway the left group came from one park GB@80,DISC@16,SENS@50---right group from another park GB@47,SENS@30,DISC@16. Hunted with my Gamma. The 2 zinc cent surface finds and 1 that I dug. The signal from that sucker was huge. Had to see what it was even though it was in the penny range. You guys take care and good luck on the next outing!

capt.

Good Job, I hope we all win the lotto and do this full time. Good Luck on the high seas. See you when you get back.