Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last Month's Finds

cachenut

Here are some of my last months finds. I left out the 400 plus clad coins cause I bought the local park staff a couple dozen donuts as a thank you. I've made a lot of holes in that park and no one complained.

1902 half 1964 and 1954 quarters 1943 44 44 40 mercs 1950 dime and 17 wheates.

2 three ringers one two piece two ringer

3 silver rings. stone is old us army ring quarter is cut up for pendant on chain ( no chain DUM) small wedding band was copper plated,

square plate is Harley MC plate iron very dirty 1994 of unknown value. I'll consider offers of $1000. or more.

Good Job. Looks like you have been busy. Been slow here. Have finally learned how to post photos so will put some of my finds up soon. HH

AK in KY