Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last night, heard two detectors cross talking

Dancer

So my Vista X looks over and see's a new machine hanging in the garage. " When did you get into town?" Tarsacci pipes up, bout a couple months ago. Whats your specalty ? X says I can hear and speak very well, but no screen. Tar saying he speaks in 3 tongues, shows a little ID. Than they get into a big thing on which one can pull the deepest target. Finally had to break it uo. After I left, the Tar whispers over to the X. "How good is this guy? "Getting better, what he knows, he knows well. Trouble is , he don't know much. " Hey you two I'm standing here !" You guys don't knock it off, I'm a gonna pull your batteries.

Attachments

• IMG_20210316_101240.jpg
    IMG_20210316_101240.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 186
  • IMG_20210316_101240.jpg
    IMG_20210316_101240.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 206
I've been interested in the Tarsacci for inland hunting now for a while, but remain on the fence. I have moderate ground, which they say the Tarsacci thus has no advantage over say the Nox. Wondering, Dancer, what your thinking is regarding its over all performance, ie, depth and target separation. If, even, you have had it long enough to learn much about it........BESIDES, THAT IT APPARENTLY CAN SPEAK ENGLISH. :rofl: HH JIM TN

Maybe the detectors have inner child issues they have to deal with. Meetings of Adult Children of Alcoholics are available on zoom nearly 24 hours a day, where your detectors can share what ailed them in their early lives. Then they can learn to play and have fun as step seven of the promises state

I've been interested in the Tarsacci for inland hunting now for a while, but remain on the fence. I have moderate ground, which they say the Tarsacci thus has no advantage over say the Nox. Wondering, Dancer, what your thinking is regarding its over all performance, ie, depth and target separation. If, even, you have had it long enough to learn much about it........BESIDES, THAT IT APPARENTLY CAN SPEAK ENGLISH. :rofl: HH JIM TN
I find that detector interesting too. That coil would be no good for me in the places I like to detect. I need a smaller closed design for dense brush. It's unfortunate because it seems to unmask like nothing else. They really need to give us a choice of coils. That coil won't work for everybody.

So my Vista X looks over and see's a new machine hanging in the garage. " When did you get into town?" Tarsacci pipes up, bout a couple months ago. Whats your specalty ? X says I can hear and speak very well, but no screen. Tar saying he speaks in 3 tongues, shows a little ID. Than they get into a big thing on which one can pull the deepest target. Finally had to break it uo. After I left, the Tar whispers over to the X. "How good is this guy? "Getting better, what he knows, he knows well. Trouble is , he don't know much. " Hey you two I'm standing here !" You guys don't knock it off, I'm a gonna pull your batteries.
Love the humor! One time I was using an easier detector to MD with & was in a park near Barns Hospital, St. Lous, MO, & i could hear what was going on in the hospital by listening to those speaking by my detector picking up their signal system! Really strange but entertained while also listening to my detector tell me where to dig! Was mostly for a child so never used it for long--gave it away! Ma