Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last nights T-2 finds,

Paul (Ca)

Here are a few finds from last night from an old site we've been hunting the past week, All of my first finds during the week went to the person who allows us to hunt this particular site and the finds posted below are last nights finds.

One of my friends was so impressed with my T-2 pulling out remarkable finds last week from an iron laced site he went out and ordered a T-2 which arrived yesterday, His unit has the upgrade and we compared both my unit and his and both detectors excelled with separation reading a penny covered with square nails. The t-2 is a major step forward for those hunting older sites laced with iron.

Thanks for looking,
Paul

Just took the seated dime out of the rock tumbler, 1868-S and both the gold locket rang in at 52-53 foil range with the Tekentics T-2 and the gold pencil came in at 53-54 on target ID.

Thanks for looking,
Paul (Ca)