Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last Post

stubbs1

I got out for a few short hunts in the nice Dec. we had, Can't hardlyget up & down anymore. I want to thank everyone on this forum for all the help & great posts for the last 3 years. It has really kept me going since I found out about the cancer 3 & a half years ago. I have bladder surgery tomarrow & then start on chemo for the bone cancer next week, so I wanted to get this post in while I can. I probally won't hunt anymore but I plan to keep checking this forum as long as I can, so keep the great posts coming guys. GL& HH to all Butch [Stubbs 1]

Nice finds and best of luck with your treatment and recovery.

God bless you Stubbs for fighting the good fight.

God bless stubbs1, it wont be long intell your back out there swinging that machine again!!!, our prayers are with you!!
David

Hang in there and don't give up! My father had bladder cancer 15 years ago. Had surgery and chemo and has been in remission ever since. GOOD LUCK!

Butch, Hope your surgery goes well and the Chemo puts you in remission! I will pray for you & your family! Nice finds and there should be plenty left out there for you when you can get back to it!

Good luck Stubbs!! Hope all goes well!!

[size=large]my brother just beat his cancer. hope you beat yours. there is so much more they know now.

HH[/size]

Butch --

nice finds; more importantly, keep up the fight -- there is hope in life, and hope in death; I pray though for your life. Cancer treatments are incredible; I have a friend who is beating stage IV colon cancer as we speak. You can, too. My prayers are with you, my friend. May God's grace sustain you...

Steve