Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last Sunday's find

This is a once in a life time find just like I found a men's 14k ROLEX WATCH in 3 feet of water 3 YEARS AGO while beach detecting. Was offered 4500 dollars new it sold for 14,500. Did not sell it yet. NO NAME OR ANYTHIG ON BACK OF THI JEM.

Once in a life time ,not . I have found lots of ring over $3000, 13 Rolex's and 1000 of Gold and Silver Rings

if you lost it ,you run a ad. I don't spend 1000's of dollar to return rings. Rings of this size you have ins. Sam's Club sell this ring for $3021

I never said spent a cent,just turn it in,wait a bit and yours free and clear. I've made MUCH money on rewards and gotten back most of the turn ins and I sleep much better as sentimental value reward will get you more than some rings worth. Honesty is always the best policy-John

I use to turn then in, like you said ,but after 10 to 15 rings . the SO said no more. you find it we don't want to know about it. Here in Fla. you find a ring and turn it in, the SO ( sheriff office

for every ring you turn in to the SO( sheriff office ) it cost $1000 to $ 3000 to find the owner and most SO don't want to do that.

Hows that frog and the scorpion fable go? Pirates are pirates. Now days there is so many groups out there helping people find stuff as well as CL. Ive even had the Life Guards come and ask me. I help when asked or they go looking........ but i dont spend a lot of time finding the owner otherwise. Nice ring Ron.