Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

last two weeks findings

ironarmknives

ok so this is the gold findings and "the go pro" i found at the beach works good LOL i also found 5 other rings but they where just rings no value also added up the change from the last 6 months 404 quarters 454 dimes and 240 nickels haven't checked the value of the diamond ring but it is real the pawn guy said he said he would give me 400.00 for it but i'll check other places first the gold stuff came up to 320.00 so not a bad 2 weeks found every thing with my deus but the go pro found it with my excalibur it was about a foot under the sand along with some change and glasses and other throwaway stuff...

That's a nice haul! Those Go Pros are not cheap either!

NICE!!!
Great haul.
I'm NOT trying to infringe on your spot...
But what are your settings?
and what kind of beaches do you hunt?
East coast, West Coast, Hawaii, the Philippines .....
I'm going to be taking a trip to Hawaii in the spring and thinking of taking the Deus and wondering how to set it up.

Nice haul, love it when my efforts are rewarded.

the go pro was with my excalibur so no vid's and it was san diego beaches… the gold was found on soccer field in ramona ca. the nice chain saint.madal was a 50 on all the same numbers and found it using fast deus with my tweaks the diamond ring was a 59 .gold ring was 49, the hart locket was a 72, two other rings rang up 39,45… gold seem to ring up what ever LOL but low i found my self digging a lot more trash looking for gold this week end I'm trying the deus at the beach i'll tell u what it finds next week but the excalibur is hard to beat at the beach .. in my eyes ……