Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last US penny

mwaynebennett

I predict that the last US penny will be made in 2012. The value of the metal in a penny already exceeds its worth I believe and I think that inflation will usher in the end of the US penny next year. This will bring in some interesting changes in society.

Mark

Mark u may be on to something , unless they find another cheaper material to make it from.

Coinflation has the value of a zinc penny at $0.0064843 So the value of the metal hasn't gone past .01 yet, but maybe after production costs it is.