Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last Weeks Gold--Lots of 10K.

cjc

Had some luck with the Equinox and Cuda last week. Eq is a great edge cherry picker--gets right in amongst the caps and pins. Trick is to recognise the junk first--especially those "cap patterns" Cuda is a great workhorse deeper than any VLF. A tip I would give is to always look for the deepest water closest to shore. The same gully can have nothing if it's ten feet further out but in close it can have good marl access. Track along to find this type of ground--this has worked for me many times. Biggest ring is 6.6 grams, and a no-date George the 4th quarter down so deep it sounded like a pin with the Cuda.
cjc

Nice finds! Beach mode 1 or 2 ? What did they ring up at!?

Wow that must be amazing to find that gold great hunt!

sorry not prepared to tell my secrets yet they might go into a V2. Will say that it's the EQ at it's rawest...
cjc
clivesgoldpage.com

cjc said:
sorry not prepared to tell my secrets yet they might go into a V2. Will say that it's the EQ at it's rawest...
cjc
clivesgoldpage.com
lol OK!

cjc said:
cjc
clivesgoldpage.com

Clive -

This post was before the update was offered. Did you update to the new 800 firmware?

Rich -

what kind of detector are you referring to when you say "cuda"

Great digs!