Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last X-30 hunt before the snow arrived.....

Digger

Constitutional Patriot
Staff member
The weather guessers were calling for snow early in the week. So, I figured I would take the X-Terra 30 out for one last walk down the block, before I winterized it. And down the block is exactly where I took it. There is an old vacant house sitting about a block north of my place. I had asked the owner earlier in the year if I could hunt the yard once we received some moisture. (didn't want to make brown spots). He said to hunt when ever I wanted, and I figured I better do it now or wait until next spring. I only got to hunt for an hour or so before the drizzle and flurries started. But I did make a few finds. Running the X-30 with sensitivity at 10, volume at 10, accepting all ferrous targets and only digging the high tones, I found two really nice old tokens, 10 pennies, one dime, a quarter, part of a spoon, part of a harmonica and a real nice old brass picture frame. At least I think it is a picture frame. Oh, and that thing in the middle of the frame looks like a miniature army helmet. As you can see by the snow covered ground in the picture, hunting is over for this neck of the woods for awhile. I will depend on those of you with warm days and thawed ground to keep me entertained for the next several months. HH Randy