Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Late post of 2014 silver & gold

Ytcoinshooter

Last year wasn't bad at all. I fell a bit short of my 100 silver coin goal and 12 gold rings, with the results being 84 and 10 respectively. Scored a few coppers and flat buttons as well as some other notable keepers but its the old coins and jewelry that keep me going. The 101.2 gram gold buckle was custom made for me 10 years ago by my jeweler friend from my wedding band finds. I am showing this because over time most of us accumulate some keepers that can be used to create something tangible and useful as a reminder of the success out in the "field". What went into the buckel represents100 hours detecting IN the water. It's nice to look at finds as individual trophies but collectivly they can be given "new life" as something more useful. .

The area I live in is still locked in frozen ground covered by snow, and all though it is finally melting the shoreline areas will probably be the first places I dig. I haven't been on here much lately and get real frustrated not being able to detect. Some winters I can hunt a few days every month. Not so this year with the exceptions of trips to Florida and Cancun that both produced a little gold and really elevated my mood to deal with season affected disorder…aka SAD. I will have to catch up on the finds and threads that have posted.
HH-Bruce

Bruce those are some awesome finds you have there. Really Iove the buckle. Now that im coming off a career offshore to coming home everyday im hopibg tou up my silver count to at least 10 here in baton rouge lol

Good job on the gold and silver. Wonderful year and that buckle is one neat chunk of gold. Good idea! HH jim tn