Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Latest Bling

PKB

Left is a 14k gold and sterling D.Yurman earring. Hit by lawnmower. GRRRRR. A pair on ebay is going for $365. First gold ( sort of ) with the AT Pro. Right is a James Avery sterling earing. My brother and I hit a church lot . Built in 1940. Church people were bar-b-q-ing in back so I politly asked permission. My brother and I dug 150 coins total, 12 wheaties, 5 boy scout neck scarf thingies and other small trinkets. And the D. Yurman earring. I win for the day. LOL When we left you couldn't tell we had been there we covered our tracks so well. They are allowing us to come back next week. . Way to go AT Pro !! Still going to be hard to beat Decembers 6 rings. Weather here PERFECT. 65F , soft ground from recent rains. Dallas

Way too cool man.I love churches, found my first ring at one

n/t

WTG on the gold. I'm looking forward to going back to some of the places I hunted with the GTI-2500 with the AT/Pro. Our church has a zillion small pieces of iron and I believe the iron audio is going to make me happy.

Nice hunt, PKB! You guys hit it hard! Cool that you get to hunt with your brother, too.

He got me in to it like 30 years ago. Dang. 30 years. Where does the time go

Great first (almost?) with the AT Pro. Many more firsts for you with the AT Pro and they can't be an almost. Please, (I got to know) explain the almost. GOLD IS GOOD!

I guess I'm referring to its not solid gold, but I'm not complaining !!!

Nice, very nice. Every one rememberer what he said. They covered their track and were invited back
Take everything out with you that you un-earthed.

Great hunt.

you bet , about taking out the trash with us. Even explained that to the people there that if somebody else comes, there wont be anything to dig up. We hunted front to back. This Saturday we go back and hunt left to right. It was refreshing to finally find a spot like that.

went back yesterday. We did another sweep. Bunch more clads and another junk ring. Two or three more of the Boyscout neckerchef things. Did fine a 56 silver dime and a wheatie at another location. Bad weather setting in so it was a short day.