Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Latest edition to the fleet

kered

Had a new coil delivered yesterday, the SEF 18"x 15" for the Etrac and beach
next to the excalibur 2 10"
[attachment 152319 SEF18x15vs10excali.jpg]

between the F75 11" and excalibur 10"
[attachment 152320 F7518x1510excal.jpg]

And the lineup front to back
Sov XS2aPro woth wot 15"
Etrack with Sef 18x15
F75 and stock 11"
Whites DF
Excalibur 2 10"
[attachment 152321 Thelineup.jpg]

the etrac lineup
11"
SEF 15x12
SEF 18x15
[attachment 152322 etraclinup.jpg]

We'll se how it performs and report

That sure Dwarfs the others, covers twice the ground. That would be great for the beach if your arm could handle the weight.

Wow, and I had worries about the used 15x12 I have coming for my GT looking big. That 15x18 makes it look like a normal sensible coil. :biggrin: Looking forward to hearing if you think it's still retaining good sensitivity to coin/ring size targets as deep at the 12x15.

Hoping to have one soon and really appreciate these type of comparison reports for those of us that may not be able to buy first just to see how it works when the price is $700 and up for this size coil.