Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Latest Infinium updates...........Special Edition with NRA.:shrug:

ivanll

SpecialEditionMGI.jpg

Someone just mounted it on a better shaft setup-notice the minelab sticker on the arm cuff.Im guessing thats a old soviergn setup.Be cool if he somehow put a Iron check switch on a button on the handle.So you can activate the iron check mode with a button.That be the perfect setup.
looks like that setup is real balanced.I wonder how much it would be to make that setup or if a anderson shaft be cheaper.

I can tell you why the ML cuff. Because the one made by Garrett is useless unless the coil end of the locator is extremely heavy.

I have customized mine and it looks almost exactly like the rig in the picture. My shaft is a custom CF made by Herb Browning. Lower shaft is a Whites using an extra washer. Handle is off a ML Sovereign. The only Garrett parts are the control box and the coil. And it is perfectly balanced.

I agree the stock setup is terrible.My best bet would be a Anderson Setup. Im sure being up in canada trying to scrong all the parts be just as expensive.(shipping cost's).