Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Learning XP Sounds.

JBM

Hi guys,

When I first owned my first XP machine some years ago struggled getting the sounds sorted in my mind.

That was using a GMP and I did not really persevere as I should have,but when I purchased the Deus I founds that the sounds were typical XP yet again.

I purchased myself a XP DVD understanding the XP by John Lynn "aka Norfolk Wolf" (The master may he RIP) who tested the Deus for 18 months prior to its production.

This DVD although not specific for the Deus (Which was not in production at the time) when watched a few times helps the viewer to grasp what the various sounds mean.

I played it a number of times while enjoying the footage but concentrating on the sounds as described by John and it helped me a lot.

These days when out in a field myself and a couple of friends have fun predicting what the find will be before it comes out of the ground just by listening to the machine.

Perhaps your dealers have the DVD available if not Iam sure that they can get it for you and its inexpensive.

This is posted purely to help and not intended as a commercial in any way.

As always Happy Hunting. Jerry.:thumbup:

Maybe an XP dealer can find it. They make a quick buck, we ge the DVD.
I'm sure somebody owns the copyright.

The vidio is on eBay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DVD-XP-EXPLAINED-ONE-ON-ONE-TUITION-NORFOLK-WOLF-TREASURELAND-LTD-EST2003-/270898873336?pt=UK_BOI_Electrical_Test_Measurement_Equipment_ET&hash=item3f12d4c3f8