Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Legend 1.08 update installation question

my son loads mine for me. takes him about 10 min.
the only issue I had was installing the 1.08 update it took me 17 hours and then when it did install there was no rhyme or reason as to why it finally decided to install, it was frustrating, I tried for 17 hours on 3 different PCs and when it finally decided to install I was connected to the first PC I tried, the 1.09 I had installed on two Legend in a matter of seconds, on one of the lap tops that previously would not work installing the 1.08, it makes no since 1.05, 1.06, and 1.07 I had no issues installing but 1.08 was a nightmare.

at around the 10th hour I had to keep telling myself to not smash the two Legend's or three PCs LOL, it seem to work better on a windows 10 PC but the first three updates I did on a windows 11 Lap Top again 1.08 made no since

Actually I haven't even been to Ohio I'm sorry to say. I live in SE Kansas, only 15 more days in 100 + ° weather.

Actually I haven't even been to Ohio I'm sorry to say. I live in SE Kansas, only 15 more days in 100 + ° weather.
I have a detecting friend in Ashtabula, OH with the same last name and the same nickname. Closest I have been to Kansas was a business trip to KC, Missouri. Here in sw Ontario the heat and humidity is bad but I don't envy your weather. Thanks for the reply. Happy hunting with the Legend.

All's well, The Park I always hunt was basically shut down as the County Fair starts today and everything was taped off so no access. I went across the street to a area I've hunted before as well and spent a couple of hours listening to the 60 Tone setting bang out targets(mostly trash). I did find 6 coins; 3 copper pennys and a couple of zinc's + a clad Quarter. Had a very good time. I love this Legend and will try to learn more about the settings. Only got to 108°'s later in the day.