Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Legend air test

This video did nothing for me. This air testing can be done with any machine including a Harbor Freight $159 detector with similar results. I want to see boots on the ground testing. Not this crap....

This video did nothing for me. This air testing can be done with any machine including a Harbor Freight $159 detector with similar results. I want to see boots on the ground testing. Not this crap....
I Agree real ground test is the key!

It is just a video like so many others. Do not respond like an idiot. PS: If you want to see demonstration videos on earth, you can look for them.

Watched the video and like others state, to me air test means nothing, what it does in real life detecting on different soil conditions is what I want to see the one thing that did concern me in that video is how the ferrocheck meter dropped out at around 5-5.5 inches on every target he used in the air test

I am not interested in the Legend until they come out with the TH24 9.5x5" coil

11" to big 6" to small for my kind of detecting Parks, school, yards

It is just a video like so many others. Do not respond like an idiot. PS: If you want to see demonstration videos on earth, you can look for them.
I'm an idiot? I stated "Air tests do nothing for me". Other posters stated the same. Some IDIOTS seem interested in posting air test videos..... Seems the shoe fits perfect!!!! :ROFLMAO::LOL:๐Ÿ–•

I'm an idiot? I stated "Air tests do nothing for me". Other posters stated the same. Some IDIOTS seem interested in posting air test videos..... Seems the shoe fits perfect!!!! :ROFLMAO::LOL:๐Ÿ–•
It is not the same to be an idiot, to look like one ...
Another who believes that the video was only for him ;)

It is not the same to be an idiot, to look like one ...
Another who believes that the video was only for him ;)
The shoe is fitting you like a glove!!! Wear it well!
Oh, so you post a video that YOU deem is SOOOO important that if anyone comments that they don't like air testing videos they are an idiot or bursting your unbelievable, brilliant thread you get BUTT HURT!!! Listen CHILD, we stated what we didn't like about the video. You take this as a personal attack. YOU NEED HELP!!! GET SOME!!
Oh, bye the way, here is your 1 dozen bouquet your highness....๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•

Oh, so you post a video that YOU deem is SOOOO important that if anyone comments that they don't like air testing videos they are an idiot or bursting your unbelievable, brilliant thread you get BUTT HURT!!! Listen CHILD, we stated what we didn't like about the video. You take this as a personal attack. YOU NEED HELP!!! GET SOME!!
Oh, bye the way, here is your 1 dozen bouquet your highness....๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•
Very good answer of yours, haha. Has it occurred to you alone or did you have to ask for help?

I am not interested in the Legend until they come out with the TH24 9.5x5" coil

11" to big 6" to small for my kind of detecting Parks, school, yards
The Minlab 6' Equinox coil works pretty well for me. I'll give the Legend a chance with their 6 inch coil to be as effective. But when Nokta/Makro does come out with a 9x5" I'll probably try it also. Kind of looking forward to the Legend 6" coil.

Very good answer of yours, haha. Has it occurred to you alone or did you have to ask for help?
I don't ask children like you or anyone for help on anything!
Here's another bouquet for you.
๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•

Here, a detector for "men" like you. Yes, of those $ 150

You should just give your mommy her computer back so she can find your next stepdad on OnlyFans! LOL!!! :p:LOL::ROFLMAO:๐Ÿ–•

Thanks for posting the video Draco. Please excuse some people as they don't know how to behave and act like adults

These air tests have there place. It takes away all external variable such as iron masking, ground mineralisation, emi, ground saturation etc to give performance of the coil and detector for everyone all over can have a benchmark on. I could test here in the uk and a test can be done in the u.s.a and get same results. but not so if an item was in the ground because to many differences. Why, in some cases and item in the ground may not get picked up because of a bit of iron and in some cases an item could get picked up deeper than an air test due to soil moisture and the 'halo' effect. Thank you for the clip, i understand the place these tests play, unlike a lot of 'blind' people out there. Thankyou and good fortune.

Thank you for the clip, i understand the place these tests play, unlike a lot of 'blind' people out there. Thankyou and good fortune.
I also feel air tests have their place for the reasons historyrevisited mentioned. But regardless, for those of you that don't believe a air test has merit, don't watch a air test Video. Seems like a simple solution rather then getting all bent out of shape. Draco, thanks for the video! HH jim tn