Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Legend - coils and battery packs

casull454

Anybody have any inside info on when Nokta Makro will be shipping accessory coils and battery packs? I had ordered the pro-pack, but my dealer had not received them yet, so when offered the standard pack with the proviso that the 6" coil and external battery pack would be sent when they received them, I took that option. Just wondering when the extra coils and battery packs might be arriving in the US.

I received an email from Nokta yesterday. I asked about the arrival of the 6, inch coil. The rep said they are shipping all of the pre orders for the Legend first then the coils and other accessories would be shipped.

I just bought a pro pack on Monday,and it's on its way through the mail..I wasn't on any preorder

I just got a 6” coil from my dealer, didn’t need the extra battery

Good to hear. Sounds like there are some already. I probably should have just waited for the pro-pack to arrive (they came in about 4 days after I gave the go ahead for the split package). But, I was anxious to get my hands on it and didn't know how quickly the pro-pack would arrive.

I got the same answer from Nokta Makro. What I don't understand is it seems most dealers have both packages in stock. Some it seems are having a hard time selling, so maybe they have obligations to meet in other countries still.