Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Legend Cover

xwyokid

I have been led to believe that the cover for the Simplex fits the Legend. Do we know for sure? I'll let you guys know in 2-3 days as I ordered one.

It does fit. Mine was delivered today. It's tight, I had to use my needle nose pliers to help pull it all the down to cover the front and back of the control box.

I bought one off Ebay that said Simplex/Legend that was so tight I almost didn't get it on. I may have to cut it to get it off.

Seeing as I can't let things be...I wonder what would happen if a guy was to take a handheld hairdryer and heat up the plastic and then slip it on? I don't think the plastic would retain enough heat to harm the faceplate. But then again...

Pictures of the cover on the Legend. Purchased online.

Attachments

• IMG_0654.JPG
    IMG_0654.JPG
    164.9 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_0655.JPG
    IMG_0655.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 188
I bought a slylynx cover and it fits very tightly. But I like that. Also check with Notka and they have some recommendations.

I also have the Sly Lynx on mine also and as others have stated it is very tight takes a bit to get it on but once on it dang sure is not going to move i also did some mods to the color of my buttons

Attachments

• special edition Legend 1.jpg
    special edition Legend 1.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 208
  • sly lynx 3.jpg
    sly lynx 3.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 176
Seeing as I can't let things be...I wonder what would happen if a guy was to take a handheld hairdryer and heat up the plastic and then slip it on? I don't think the plastic would retain enough heat to harm the faceplate. But then again...
it is tight but I do not believe you need to heat it to get it on just a little pulling and it goes on i got enough stretch just pulling on it you do have to get it started over the external speaker once you get it started over the external speaker it slides on down its a nice snug fit, i was worried about it impeding the volume but it had no affect on volume still nice and loud

I ordered one from the big E and it said it was for the Legend not the simplex
Recieved legend meter cover today . Fits perfectly and doesn’t cover the speaker up

Attachments

• 60DC34B6-C16D-4C0F-9B5C-0336E1FEF117.jpeg
    60DC34B6-C16D-4C0F-9B5C-0336E1FEF117.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 176
  • 835AF1EC-82AE-41D7-B421-6326C1F16696.jpeg
    835AF1EC-82AE-41D7-B421-6326C1F16696.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 177
the one I received was delivered in Nokta Makro packaging and was marked specifically for the legend the button pushes are highlighted in red it fit very snugly I like it a lot

the one I received was delivered in Nokta Makro packaging and was marked specifically for the legend the button pushes are highlighted in red it fit very snugly I like it a lot
so since February I have been using the nokta legend cover, at first I was very happy with the cover however the button placement deteriorates rather quickly and makes hitting the buttons correctly a task and after a while of use does not work well at all, so on the advice of a respected member here I ordered the deanos covers from nufftuff3032 on ebay,
I will also paint/highlight my buttons

I have the Nokta cover with the colored key marks. I didn’t like that I couldn’t feel the keys through it so I turned it inside out and carefully cut the plastic from the part that covers the buttons. Now I can feel the buttons through the neoprene only and I like the cover more now. If you try this use a razor to get started and switch to a scissor- be careful not to separate from the seam - it did on mine and I had to sew it back together in one area.

Hi , I’ve seen different types on y-tube, fifferent colors and styles. Does anyone know who might be selling those?