Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Legend Headphones

CDDZ

Is my hearing bad or do the factory headphones sound muffled? Maybe I am using the wrong term, flat may be a better description.

Not sure what the factory issues for headphones but my F5 and F75 came with some pretty iffy ones…. So I purchased a set of Grey Ghost standard phones and damn what a difference that made. Use the Fishers for a backup or when I take someone “waltzing” (bought a Y connector so someone can hear what I hear, great PR).
Maybe look at updating headphones.

That's what I ended up doing with my etrac and CTX, both have been long gone. I'll see if I can pair some of my other BT headphones I have around. Hopefully that will improve the audio.

Mine are the same , they sound muffled , tried the ones that come with the equinox and they are so much clearer , hope there is a fix for them , absolutely made up with legend otherwise .

Well at least I know it's not just me. I was playing around with my Amphibio multi and Simplex+. The audio on the amphibio multi sounded the same as the legend. Simplex audio was much brighter.....