Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Legend Upgrade v1.09 Instructions / Use v1.07 Installer

1: Make sure that you have upgrade 1.07 on your desktop.
2: Download 1.09 firmware.
3: Plug USB in computer
4: Hold down top center button on display until UP appears.
5: Open 1.07 Installer
6: Will ask for bin number.
7: Click on v1.09 on desktop and click install
( 1.09 installer doesn't work for me )

Hope this helps. HH Richard
Thanks Richard---This should save some people from having problems on installing the update.

Hi Richard,
After a long all day process, while trying to go from 1.05 directly to 1.09 to no avail….After FINALLY installing 1.07 with its installer, I was at least able to update to 1.07…..Dumb luck, I used the 1.07 installer to update to 1.09 AND IT WORKED !…..I was totally SHOCKED after what I had been through all day long ! ….THIS is very important info !!

make it a sticky !

Hi Richard,
After a long all day process, while trying to go from 1.05 directly to 1.09 to no avail….After FINALLY installing 1.07 with its installer, I was at least able to update to 1.07…..Dumb luck, I used the 1.07 installer to update to 1.09 AND IT WORKED !…..I was totally SHOCKED after what I had been through all day long ! ….THIS is very important info !!

make it a sticky !
Nokta needs an update to the updater tool. This should not be that hard.

Nokta have released a new installer pack for Win 10 which includes the required USB driver install.

1660087910788.png

Has anyone tried with a mac? I couldn’t do any update with a Mac finally gave up and windows worked

Is it me, or is the legend awkward to update? Deus is a piece of cake, I’ve struggled every time with the legend, thanks

Is it me, or is the legend awkward to update? Deus is a piece of cake, I’ve struggled every time with the legend, thanks
No its not you it is a little confusing and the tools you have to download to make it work is from a third party that is not very user friendly.
I could not get it to work at all with a mac and finally just used a pc
Suppose to be able to do it with a mac now and wondering if anyone else tried with a mac

Thank you Timijay. This worked and only took about 15 minutes. Was beginning to wonder if I'd ever 1.09 on my Legend.