Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Legend Video

What does this mean ? All of their previous waterproof detectors can be used in saltwater. Very few recorded leaks. Nokta build quality is superior to Minelab in every way. Not even remotely close.
Well if you can't understand Single Freq Stinks in SALT I can't help you Thats what it means.
Most people get that and the Single Freq detectors don't get hunted in SALT water near as much a multi freqs.
So to simplify it even more for you the LEGEND is going to end up in SALT water more meaning more chances for leaks to happen.

I see a lot of Minelab in that Legend. Anyone remember when R&D meant research and development? Not rob and duplicate??
Just sold my Minelab...vanquish 540...never ever would buy the 800 because of all the build quality issues. The 540 was also kind of cheap so I’m going all in on the Legend and I’ll see how that works for me.

No, I don’t work for Nokta. As a consumer I work for myself. I look for quality, results, pricing, service and dependability. Ted, If you work for Minelab I suggest you bring up those attributes at your next “R and D” meeting.

Well if you can't understand Single Freq Stinks in SALT I can't help you Thats what it means.
Most people get that and the Single Freq detectors don't get hunted in SALT water near as much a multi freqs.
So to simplify it even more for you the LEGEND is going to end up in SALT water more meaning more chances for leaks to happen.

Nokta is head and shoulders above Minelab in build quality. Plenty of folk used their previous Nokta detectors in freshwater and saltwater. As far as single frequency detectors in saltwater, Nokta actually would stay quiet and perform just not as deep in saltwater.

LOL @ your snarky, lame, comments. You, the one who didn't know the Nox operates on only two frequencies at a time. Doesn't matter what kind of water a person is in, opportunity for leaking is the same. The Nox leaked considerably more than any of the Nokta detectors did.

No, I don’t work for Nokta. As a consumer I work for myself. I look for quality, results, pricing, service and dependability. Ted, If you work for Minelab I suggest you bring up those attributes at your next “R and D” meeting.
I do not work for Minelab. However I have been metal detecting since about 1975. Lots of machines have come and gone in that time span.

Nokta is head and shoulders above Minelab in build quality. Plenty of folk used their previous Nokta detectors in freshwater and saltwater. As far as single frequency detectors in saltwater, Nokta actually would stay quiet and perform just not as deep in saltwater.

LOL @ your snarky, lame, comments. You, the one who didn't know the Nox operates on only two frequencies at a time. Doesn't matter what kind of water a person is in, opportunity for leaking is the same. The Nox leaked considerably more than any of the Nokta detectors did.
From their OWN The Legend User Manual.
The salt typically present in beach sand and sea causes the sand
and water to be very conductive generating noise and false signals.
Single frequency detectors cannot work in these environments
or they underperform. Multi frequency can minimize this noise
allowing for maximum performance in these environments.

Stop being a FOOL.

From their OWN The Legend User Manual.
The salt typically present in beach sand and sea causes the sand
and water to be very conductive generating noise and false signals.
Single frequency detectors cannot work in these environments
or they underperform. Multi frequency can minimize this noise
allowing for maximum performance in these environments.

Stop being a FOOL.
BAWAAHAHHHHAAAAA. I used my Multi Kruzer many times at the beach. No leaks and quiet. Fanboy, you got much to learn. Especially about SMF and how it works as well as Nokta build quality over the Nox. LMAO @ fool. You haven't once indicated you have a clue about detectors.

BAWAAHAHHHHAAAAA. I used my Multi Kruzer many times at the beach. No leaks and quiet. Fanboy, you got much to learn. Especially about SMF and how it works as well as Nokta build quality over the Nox. LMAO @ fool. You haven't once indicated you have a clue about detectors.
There is no helping you.
You do you.

There is no helping you.
You do you.
You seem to have serious issues! NOTHING you have stated has anything to do with anything. You should perhaps find another thread to troll, troll.