Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Legend waterproof headphones

2wheeldevil

These are the ones I found.
ls yellow.jpg
ls black.jpg
koss.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Attachments

• ls blue.jpg
    ls blue.jpg
    635.4 KB · Views: 79
i already own a set of KOSS (yellow ones in the pics)but these are only any good if you've got a head the size of a foot/soccer ball and tend to fall of my head as they are not a tight fitive wraped some bands around mine to see if it will narrow the gap,so ill be buying the grey ghost 2 amphibian headphones or the nokta makro ones for diving,the grey ghost may not be the cheapest but they are waterproof upto 200ft but ill have to do more research before i decide which ones i like more.

Attachments

• nokta legend grey ghost waterproof headphones.PNG
    nokta legend grey ghost waterproof headphones.PNG
    203.8 KB · Views: 85
  • koss.JPG
    koss.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 75
whilst there isnt much differance in cost
nokta legend £167.95
grey ghost £137.95
koss £127.50
i think the way they fit should be one of the things to think about because theres nothing worse than your headphones falling off every time bend down