Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

LEGEND

Wonder if any Distributer would entertain a trade with my fully functional Nokta Makro Multi for a Legend

Wonder if any Distributer would entertain a trade with my fully functional Nokta Makro Multi for a Legend
I believe most dealers would entertain doing a trade deal. A dealer did a 2 detector trade plus some cash on a Simplex and a Nox back in the early summer for me. Have at least one more detector I am going to try and work out a deal with the dealer for a new Legend. HH jim tn

They can just land them in Charlotte, ill pick some up and take directly to my dealer. Btw those metal detectors arent passengers, they can land them in Johnson City with a prop plane and ill drive them to my dealer, so i dont need a big airport with more passenger capacity. The people out here are nicer so nananana boo boo

HH~~Dave

Last edited:
O k, you want them so bad, go ahead and take them. Just between you and me, though, I heard through the grapevine they may not have sent the coils. HH jim tn

Atlanta has a big airport too, but it would be unsafe to land the" Legend" there. There would most likely be some sort of chaos there.......either a weapon going off inside the terminal or the cargo would be stolen before they could be unloaded from the plane.

actually, they are not sending the shafts to west Tennessee

I see one on Ebay first that's what happened with the equinox!!
Mark

I see one on Ebay first that's what happened with the equinox!!
Mark
I saw it too. I'm assuming the seller is listing detectors he has not received yet but there is no indication in the listing that this is a pre order. The price is good nonetheless. Even an entry level Equinox 600 cost me more than that in Canada. I'm guessing some dealers will probably sell it for even less than that eventually.

I saw it too. I'm assuming the seller is listing detectors he has not received yet but there is no indication in the listing that this is a pre order. The price is good nonetheless. Even an entry level Equinox 600 cost me more than that in Canada. I'm guessing some dealers will probably sell it for even less than that eventually.
It sold on ebay yesterday. Waiting for feedback by buyer.

Again last night on Treasure Talk, Dilek was asked how many would be in the first shipments. They asked if it was in the hundreds. She responded in the many thousands.
Can you give me the "where and when" this treasure talk takes place? Just heard about it now. Thanks!