Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Legend

Tom/Cocoa

If not permitted please delete. I have a Legend on pre order. Haven't heard if anyone has started receiving their machines yet? I haven't hunted in 10 years and looking forward to getting my machine.
Thanks!

If not permitted please delete. I have a Legend on pre order. Haven't heard if anyone has started receiving their machines yet? I haven't hunted in 10 years and looking forward to getting my machine.
Thanks!
I have been on pre-order since 19 Nov and I got notification sent that its on its way, delivery date Friday 4 Mar, the wait is over, let the fun begin, Thanks Ryan.

I now have my Legend and it's a far cry from detectors I once used. Far more complex. Old machines were simple like Soverign and cz 20. It well take me a few days to learn this machine but as it stands I'm very happy with it. Tomorrow will be my first beach outing.

ok managed to get out for about 20 min today on the same patch of ground ive been working for a long time. Vdi for what ive found is
51 us .25

27 erasure for wooden pencil

39 us dime

31 small washer 1/2" diameter

17-19 piece of foil about 3/4"

this was about a twenty min hunt. The coil ears are way better than the other brand that break off. So far i like this machine

ok managed to get out for about 20 min today on the same patch of ground ive been working for a long time. Vdi for what ive found is
51 us .25

27 erasure for wooden pencil

39 us dime

31 small washer 1/2" diameter

17-19 piece of foil about 3/4"

this was about a twenty min hunt. The coil ears are way better than the other brand that break off. So far i like this machine
Did you by any chance happen to notice the ferrous reading on the washer??