Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

less than an hour park hunt...a penny amongst pulltabs!

HaloEffect426

Got a small break n darted for our old local park with my new ATPro..
Worked around the edge of an old ball diamond near where there was alot of trash to put this machine into the.real tough trashy area.
......I'm sure this is kinda old news to most here.....but this machine really suprises me

Hunting in Pro Zero mode....as most of you folks highly recommended....
Quick ground balance..off i dove into pull tab heaven....yep ...#54... #56. Ish numbers
Dug some GREAT pull tabs......love em.......not! But..i heard that high 70's. Repeat.
Think it was #72? Wow a Real penny. 1972...bam...right next to two pull tabs....
And i haven't even got a 5x8 coil yet....sssss...hoot
And the old timers of days gone used to tell me a long time ago.. "this parks hunted to death"
Yeah.....they just ddnt like seeing me there...I can remember pulling some barbers , mercs.and a standing liberty quarter or two outta here...
I Love this machine!

n/t

There is a lot to love about this machine!:inlove: It is pretty good at pulling good targets out amongst the trash. :thumbup:

Target separation extortionate. Other day, got a mixed signal on a beach. Almost passed. Gave it a go from different direction. Heard a little something good in there. Scooped, two tabs and a dime. That's when a machine and hunter come together and rescue a target. Happens with my Infinium from time to time also. Just wait till you get that 5/8. !!!

I know you folks are right! I'm really getting the hang of it quick.
I went out to tht park again......not much really except a few new pennies and a new.dime.
BUT towards the end of the day, I thought i'd get up close to one of the pavillions.
The.closer I got the more the.trash targets...as usual, and i mean ALOT of pull tabs.
Within a minute...pulled out a couple ,,,real copper ,,,,pennies bout 4" deep...i'm tuning my ears into those good targets faster.
Staying in PRO Zero mode. I did crank up the SENSATIVITY all the way to see how it ran.(and it ran just fine) I know there's old coins still to be found out
There. Just gotta get my coil over them..
HH
HaloEffect426. :detecting: