Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Let look at two beach programs that I think are gonna make the Deus II a Legend of the beach!

• Thread starter calabash digger
  • Start date
that D-2 may give my Tarsacci a wopping

No to me its a no brainer when you look at the Deus II features and performance over the Tarsacci...Look at there price of the Tasacci...NO BRAINER..IMO

One thing about the Tarsacci is its doing better for me in high EMI ,

While you do have a lot of features on the D2 I don't see any greater performance over the Tarsacci. I hunt, when I get too the same beaches you are on and I have dug deep nickel's and more of the "deep" tiny stuff that you can't see without a pin pointer than I want to with my Tarsacci. Thats with a 12" coil also. I'm picking up my D2 today and didn't buy it to replace the Tarsacci for beach hunting. Just bored and want a new toy to play with lol. Watching the video's CD put out did sway to to buy it and not wait for the Legend to come out. Who knows may be bored by then with this MD. I'm a bit worried though about going to a large club hunt in 2 weeks and how other MD's could affect it. I was looking for that video of your comparison CD of the Tarsacci machine but did not see it. Is this possible the only MD you haven't compared against the 800 or the D2 or did I miss it? Offered to let you use mine last year but never heard back. Did Basstrackerman loan you his? CD your description of the audio nuance of targets was spot on and that is why the 800 never clicked with me. The E Trac had the same audio nuance style and the 800 and CTX just didn't cut it. Too "square" sounding. The Tarsacci has a lot of nuance in mixed mode so much I rarely dig bottle caps unless its new. Numbers all over and if I get a long "grunt" of iron at the fringe of the target I move on. You can get a short grunt on coins that are corroded as well as watches and phones. Looking forward to hitting the beach Saturday. HH JR

While you do have a lot of features on the D2 I don't see any greater performance over the Tarsacci. I hunt, when I get too the same beaches you are on and I have dug deep nickel's and more of the "deep" tiny stuff that you can't see without a pin pointer than I want to with my Tarsacci. Thats with a 12" coil also. I'm picking up my D2 today and didn't buy it to replace the Tarsacci for beach hunting. Just bored and want a new toy to play with lol. Watching the video's CD put out did sway to to buy it and not wait for the Legend to come out. Who knows may be bored by then with this MD. I'm a bit worried though about going to a large club hunt in 2 weeks and how other MD's could affect it. I was looking for that video of your comparison CD of the Tarsacci machine but did not see it. Is this possible the only MD you haven't compared against the 800 or the D2 or did I miss it? Offered to let you use mine last year but never heard back. Did Basstrackerman loan you his? CD your description of the audio nuance of targets was spot on and that is why the 800 never clicked with me. The E Trac had the same audio nuance style and the 800 and CTX just didn't cut it. Too "square" sounding. The Tarsacci has a lot of nuance in mixed mode so much I rarely dig bottle caps unless its new. Numbers all over and if I get a long "grunt" of iron at the fringe of the target I move on. You can get a short grunt on coins that are corroded as well as watches and phones. Looking forward to hitting the beach Saturday. HH JR
I know his friend David had/has a Tarsacci he could of borrowed or Tarsacci could of sent him one to test.
I am guessing Tarsacci didn't want him to put his SPIN on that detector.
You really would have to prove the Tarsacci is just as good as the DEUS II because I don't see it. You are going to tell me the Tarsacci can work in heavy iron like the DEUS II does?
The Tarsacci really was only pushed as a single freq machine that can balance out salt. If it is just the same as the DEUS II and NOX why wouldn't you just run multi FREQ dector then and get more?

I know his friend David had/has a Tarsacci he could of borrowed or Tarsacci could of sent him one to test.
I am guessing Tarsacci didn't want him to put his SPIN on that detector.
You really would have to prove the Tarsacci is just as good as the DEUS II because I don't see it. You are going to tell me the Tarsacci can work in heavy iron like the DEUS II does?
The Tarsacci really was only pushed as a single freq machine that can balance out salt. If it is just the same as the DEUS II and NOX why wouldn't you just run multi FREQ dector then and get more?
No I wouldn't try to pass the MDT-8000 as better in iron on a land hunt. I have pulled a couple 3 ring bullets from bed of nails but my comment was just for the beach.

I do the exact same with my equinox they're so small I have to find them with my pointer..And I rarely dig bottle caps some deep ones and those squished aluminum screw on ones..
Mark