Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Let's have another one...just like the other one...more barnacled bottles today

Hello All,

Love the bottle pictures....Hate barnicles....tough little buggers to get off my boat.
I just dropped in to see what's going on in between posts in the American Ghost Town Hunters Forum.
I've been collecting bottles a long time....actually give most away to house guests that admire them.
We usually find them privy digging in the ghost towns. Occasionally the ladies don't want them once they find out that they came out of an old outhouse.:surprised: I've actually had them ask me what's a privy?
This year I'm building a special watercraft to use to search the local rivers for bottles. I'll post some pictures when I get it completed.
We've also got a lead on an old bottle dump that we have to follow up on.

Thanks for making Findmall a wonderful site.

:beers:
Cheers,

Man I sure would like to see that device for river hunting. The only way I can river hunt in the Big Pee Dee River is after a few weeks of no rain at all.

I'll post the plans when we get it finished. It has lights that will shine down into the river and an underwater viewing window. We're thinking about hooking up a divers hookah on it to use in the deeper water. It's only a little larger than a sailboard so it's easy to transport.