Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lets hope this is the last one .............

oldranger

Looking at 4- 6 inches of snow by
Wed am here in western Pa. but it gets
warmer later this week Hope that this is
winters last hurrah and that i can get out and
:detecting: soon... i havent been able to get
out at all in a while..

At least after the snow goes away I know a
few hills where kids and their parents will go
sledding a Good place to :detecting: once it
warms up

ThinkinSpring

Ron

Rangers Lead The Way:usaflag::usaa:

PS Any :detecting: in the Pittsburgh Area??

Hahahahahaha.
Yea, here in Indiana TODAY we are
under a winter storm watch. Expect
freezing snow with rain and by tomorrow
3 to 4 inches of snow. That really sucks,
but we need the ground level water raises
anyway.

Robert2300

Yup, im donecwith the snow. bring on the spring....2nd Tuesday in a row the weather has postponed our Illinois High School basketball regional/sectional/super sectionals.....

It won't be long and you snowbirds can get to dirt fishing and post some great finds. HH. It never got past 42 degrees yesterday and it's supposed to be 71 degrees today. I had to get an injection in my shoulder last Friday, but hope to be able to swing a detector in a few more days. I went in the water Saturday and it was rough. Got wet and then the pain set in. Whatever he gave me that day has helped out a lot and I hope I can avoid physical therapy. Best of luck to all you snowed in folks and take it easy until you get loosened up.

Oh yeah there are a ton of us out here in Pittsburgh,I know of about 10 plus guys that are hardcore detectorists including myself and I try to get out 6 to 8 hours a day! Speaking of I'm on my way out! HH