Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Let's see those guitars

Southwind

Way too cold to detect so I'm hitting the other hobbies LOL.

How about you guitar players. Let's see some guitar pron.

My favorite is this 120th Anniversary Gibson Les Paul Plus in Heritage Cherry sunburst with AAAA flame top.

10_1_2016_LP4.jpg

9_25_11.jpg

Close second is my 2007 Fender Strat. Bought both the Strat, little practice amp and cords for $50 at a garage sale LOL.

2007_MIM_strat_1.jpg

2007_MIM_strat_8.jpg

Anyone have any old Solid Body Ovation guitars. I have a project one I need a few parts for. Thanks, TJR

This is one of my two guitars: She is a Blueridge BR180A Dreadnought, with a D Tar Wavelength pickup system in her. I named her "Ms. Thelma Lou". She's a Martin D 45V copy, right down to the abalone inlay on every mating surface, the fretboard inlay and the antique gold tuning keys. I bought her in 2016. She's THE best built and sounding guitar I've ever owned, and I've been playing guitar 53 years this year. She sounds great unplugged, and plain blows you away, when hooked up to my RMS Acoustic amp......The amplified sound from her and the amp is just something that has to be heard to be believed...I do my playing at Praise and Worship events, our Church and the like, I have written my own Praise and Worship songs. God is good, amen!!

My father has this guitar that he used to play when he was in his 40's. I have it in my house now because he has been robbed constantly. It is an electro acoustic guitar for left handed individuals. Epiphone brand. He says is worth some money. I'm taking to a pawn shop just to see how much they will offer. Regards!!!
IMG_20200821_235458648_BURST000_COVER.jpg