Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lets Try Again!!

widebody

[size=large]Posted a request for help to I.D. symbols i have on a ring i found. The whole posting is gone. even the responses to it. there's no evidence it was even posted. One of the responders was McDave. was it lost when they moved the forum to a new location on the list?
I still have the problem of the symbols. will re-post and hope it stays. Unless of course the symbols are from a secret org. that runs this website i expect it to be here for a little longer this time. there was no objectionable material in the post. Lets hope.

HH.[/size]

Maybe the symbols say something naughty and you don't know it. Just kidding.
Not sure why the forum got moved in the first place. I have noticed a few posts get removed, for what reasons? I have no idea.

[size=large]Bill, for all i know you may be right on with your quess as to being naughty.
found it with my ATPro. had it set on three bars of sens. was looking for surface finds. too dry to dig. came in a high 92-91 and faint. it didn't vary as a bad target normally does so i dug it. gunna take it to a jeweler and if he gets aroused i'll know you were right. :rofl:

HH.[/size]

It might be the secret code ring that indicates the location of the Knights' Templar's treasure! Call Tom Hanks, he'll know for sure!

[size=large]It's more profitable for him if i buy his book instead. I'ts probly in code also and i'd have ta buy a book for that code.
Meanwhile back at the ranch, i look at this ring every day sitting next to the 10k yellow blackhills gold ring i found a few days ago. They compliment each other. see pic.

HH[/size]